Thursday, August 7, 2014

Play Outside

In the age of technology where children now won't know what its like to grow up with out the internet and many have their own Iphone by the average age between 5-10 and often even earlier... its refreshing to still see kids who play outside.  This is something that my family did a lot growing up and continue to do with EJ.  My parents watch her once a week and are constantly taking EJ to the park or on walks around the neighborhood. My Dad seems to know almost every park in the area and all the cool things and places to take her. Its really cute. But aside from that, I just love seeing the kids interact with one another running around, exploring, learning and figuring things out.

I hope you find time to get out this week, enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Here are a few of my favorite local kid friendly places to visit:

Danville
Oakland
San Ramon

Walnut Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment